Call for papers: March 26, 2021 (Friday)
Click here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeU5Lmn7CxXGXJpl3ZoLk8nAdKZ1GLIGUyWjx_2IknUMfjyMw/viewform?usp=send_form
Mode of Submission: Abstracts should be submitted online through the Abstract Submission Form. It is recommended that the submitting author also be the presenting author.
To submit an abstract, the following criteria must be met:
1. Should fit in the overall convention theme and subthemes
b. Quality Assurance
2. Should fit into one of the suggested topic areas
3. Should summarize an original research project or a combination of related original researches
4. For studies involving human subjects, ethical clearance from an Ethics Review Committee (ERC) / Institutional Review Board (IRB) should be secured
5. Need not be recent, but should be relevant to current or future
- Clinical practice
- Speech pathology education
- Advocacy for speech and language services or for the clients we serve
6. May be published or not published
7. May be completed, in progress (e.g. partial results, or one phase completed, etc.), or an updated analysis of a previous study
8. May already have been presented in other conferences or venues
Language: All abstracts must be prepared in English.
Structure: The abstract should be structured into 5 sections
Introduction/Background (include study objectives)
Methods (include study design, setting/site, subjects, data collection and analysis)
Conclusion/s and Recommendations
Implications for Clinical Practice
Text Limit: The abstract text must have a maximum of 350 words, excluding the names of the section headings.
Figures, Tables, Images: Figures, tables, and images should not be included in the abstract.
References: References do not need to be included in the abstract. However, if the author finds it necessary, references should be cited within the abstract text in this format: (Mendoza et al. Lancet 2012; 10 15-43).
Revisions: An abstract may not be revised once it has been accepted.
Withdrawal of abstract: If you decide to withdraw a submitted abstract/s for any reason, you should email firstname.lastname@example.org.