About the Workshop
This workshop will focus on differential diagnosis of motor speech disorders.
At the end of the workshop, the participants will be able to:
1. Identify the core differentiating factors of the dysarthrias and dyspraxia
2. Identify characteristics pertaining to motor speech disorders in brief videos.
3. Compose reports on the nature of motor speech disorders.
4. Link neurological and neurodegenerative conditions to the motor speech disorders they typically present with.
Speech language pathologists, SLP Students
Early bird (until Dec 1, 2018)
- PASP Members -- 500 PHP
- Non PASP Members -- 800 PHP
- SLP Students -- 300 PHP
Regular rates (after Dec 1, 2018)
- PASP Members -- 800 PHP
- Non PASP Members -- 1000 PHP
- SLP Students -- 500 PHP
*Please register online first. Fees are inclusive of snacks, drinks, and handouts. Pay only through bank deposit / fund transfer:
Account Name: Philippine Association of Speech Pathologists, Inc.
Acct. No: 0271 0389 09 (Current)
Bank Name: Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI)
Send deposit slip to: firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com